Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BottledCuteness

My Problem With Aurora

Recommended Posts

There is so many things in aurora that I and other players love, activity, community and wrecking faces while doing raids. None of this is happening due to the low player numbers. When i used to think aurora i thought "Large thriving community" but now i think "Lost cause". But there are so many easy fix's for the server to keep going and grow but the people who can make those changes aren't making them. I know that we have scripts to implement such as the car dealer. I would leave the community but im here hoping that updates with content will arrive and so are the rest of the community. So please do something, get a second developer for adding content to the server. Cause obviously with the owners busy schedule he cant be updating constantly

and please look at some of the suggestions, there literally click and add

Thx for actually trying to add stuff for TTT @Cats

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I agree there are a lot of things that could be added to help boost our player count and bring back our community to were it was before.

-Car Dealer

-CC's

-Better Prime Situation (perma or a longer cheaper term option)

-More ways to make money / exp

-Books (This isnt really needed but may or may not be an option idc personally but ive seen some og aurora players want books back)

-ATM's (Again this isnt really needed seeing how we can just put money into our vaults to keep money safe but could be an option)

-Promotional Events for discounts on the store (Coupons for 10% off or whatever for prime, Also could be used for in game events aka if someone wins a 1v1 battle or something they get a coupon)

-A revamp of the rules. As stated by alot of players and some staff members the rules arent as clear in some areas and there can be alot of spaces missing. We could get the old rules bad and refine them from there

-Potential Map Change (i personally love this map but alot of players have different opinions and newer players get lost)

This is not me saying the current state of aurora is bad. i just think there could be more added that will let the newer and older players have more fun on the server with new and more opportunities. I understand Divine has his outside life and is busy a lot, i think just as players we feel we can slowly work towards more options and a better experience. Or Divine could get another dev to help him with the work load of the server (one that wont mooch, *cough* i love you Ban <333333333333333333). I love Aurora with a passion and it will always have a place in my heart and i want to see it grow like before.

Edited by BeMinxX
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

okay so:

i'm gonna throw out some unpopular opinions:

cw 2.0 is a shit gun base for darkRP or any kind of RP. It has hardly any actual functioning world models and is imbalanced, and I doubt anyone's going to balance it.

(solution: switch to TFA CS:GO, CSO2, MWR or something)

fading windows are horrible and hurt the game overall

(solution: we should disallow them or severely limit them, or possibly buff penetration on thicc props)

there's hardly anything for new players to do, or anyone higher level for that matter

(solution: add misc jobs like fireman, taxi, etc)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BeMinxX said:

I agree there are a lot of things that could be added to help boost our player count and bring back our community to were it was before.

-Car Dealer

-CC's

-Better Prime Situation (perma or a longer cheaper term option)

-More ways to make money / exp

-Books (This isnt really needed but may or may not be an option idc personally but ive seen some og aurora players want books back)

-ATM's (Again this isnt really needed seeing how we can just put money into our vaults to keep money safe but could be an option)

-Promotional Events for discounts on the store (Coupons for 10% off or whatever for prime, Also could be used for in game events aka if someone wins a 1v1 battle or something they get a coupon)

-A revamp of the rules. As stated by alot of players and some staff members the rules arent as clear in some areas and there can be alot of spaces missing. We could get the old rules bad and refine them from there

-Potential Map Change (i personally love this map but alot of players have different opinions and newer players get lost)

This is not me saying the current state of aurora is bad. i just think there could be more added that will let the newer and older players have more fun on the server with new and more opportunities. I understand Divine has his outside life and is busy a lot, i think just as players we feel we can slowly work towards more options and a better experience. Or Divine could get another dev to help him with the work load of the server (one that wont mooch, *cough* i love you Ban <333333333333333333). I love Aurora with a passion and it will always have a place in my heart and i want to see it grow like before.

stfu loser

  • Confused 2
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2018 at 5:53 PM, Sluggies said:

okay so:

i'm gonna throw out some unpopular opinions:

cw 2.0 is a shit gun base for darkRP or any kind of RP. It has hardly any actual functioning world models and is imbalanced, and I doubt anyone's going to balance it.

(solution: switch to TFA CS:GO, CSO2, MWR or something)

fading windows are horrible and hurt the game overall

(solution: we should disallow them or severely limit them, or possibly buff penetration on thicc props)

there's hardly anything for new players to do, or anyone higher level for that matter

(solution: add misc jobs like fireman, taxi, etc)

 

Honestly if cw is not balanced divine could easily change the amount of damage on any gun that is unbalanced within five minutes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Mooo said:

Honestly if cw is not balanced divine could easily change the amount of damage on any gun that is unbalanced within five minutes

That would fix one of the issues, but in general it's not a great base.

It still has little to no functioning w_models.

imo I would love to see us get our own version of TFA base. TFA already supports attachments, and people have started porting FA:S2 weapons with c_arms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sluggies said:

That would fix one of the issues, but in general it's not a great base.

It still has little to no functioning w_models.

imo I would love to see us get our own version of TFA base. TFA already supports attachments, and people have started porting FA:S2 weapons with c_arms

First of all I don’t think divine is gonna revise attachments dealer and all on a new base second of all (in my opinion) tfa looks and plays a bit more clunky than cw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×