Sign in to follow this  
BottledCuteness

Bring Back Cars!!!

I really loved saving up for a nice car and others did to, there is roads on the current map and i dont think anyone cares about the size.

Plus this would add the Car Mechanic back which had my favorite player model in the server back then

switch map to like rockford and add that one og pack where there was cars that were like 500 mil

2 hours ago, Rauncy said:

Image result for yeah that's gonna be a no for me dawg

Yeah. Cars cause lag, CDM and have no actual function on Downtown. If we were to switch to a extremely large CityRP map, I wouldn't mind.

If you guys really want cars I'd rather it be limited to taxis.

5 hours ago, Sluggies said:

Yeah. Cars cause lag, CDM and have no actual function on Downtown. If we were to switch to a extremely large CityRP map, I wouldn't mind.

If you guys really want cars I'd rather it be limited to taxis.

yes i will farm to become a taxi driver and cdm 🙂

Posted (edited)

Just be more strict on CDM and problem solved. If someone is speeding past town hall or w/e the fuck it's called without a legit reason(like being chased by the police...being shot at??any logical reason) should be blacklisted from driving.

Can start off with

1st Offense: Warning.

2nd Offense: 1 Day Blacklist from Driving and a kick.

3rd Offense: 5 Day Blacklist from Driving and a 1 day ban.

4th Offense: 2 Week Blacklist from Driving and a 3 day ban.

5th Offense: Permanent Blacklist from Driving and a week ban.

Just don't be softies when it comes to enforcing driving rules and there won't be chaos.

I don't see myself playing for more than 2 weeks if there aren't cars. There's hardly anything to work for and that's why I've quit Aurora on multiple occasions is when they removed cars. And I'd start playing again when they were re-added.  Now for Evil Melon cars aren't needed and would just be too much. Maybe for Evil Melon add Tricycles or a bike or some shit that's like 1m and lets you go 2 or 3 times the speed of a player running.

Edited by 1337Raider